Looking after groups is our speciality and school parties return year after year. Also specialist groups from the UK and abroad enjoy the hospitality offered by The Stuart House owners on a regular basis.
The guesthouse is recommended by visiting schools and names are available upon request. There are many great reviews from schools with both staff and pupils enjoying what is offered by the owners of this family friendly guesthouse.
The accommodation offered is ETC 4 star rated and affords luxury, comfort and the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness at a competetive rate.
As per regulations, the guesthouse is closed to other guests when school parties are in residence.
The owners of The Stuart House have 5 years of experience in offering residential group visits and listed below are some of the services provided as standard for these types of visit:
- Accommodation for up to 47 people in individual beds
- One free place for every 30 guests
- Spacious, en-suite rooms (single room with private facilities across the landing).
- TV in each room
- Large dining area
- Teachers'/organisers rooms in single or twin rooms
Other services offered at extra cost include:
- Full board (at extra cost) with a 3 course meal and choice of menu
- Packed lunches with choice of sandwiches
- Special dietery requirements catered for upon request
For school parties, for extra cost, additional services include:
- Tuck shop
- Last night disco - great fun at a low extra cost!
The guesthouse is used by PGL, Eurotravel and individual schools.
Full board prices for school parties start at £22+VAT
There is plenty to do in the area:
- the beach is an easy walk away
- Sea Life Centre
- miniature train
- Eden Camp
- York Railway Museum
- Flamborough Head
- Flamingo Land
- Ryedale Folk Museum
- Robin Hood's Bay with dedicated educational centre
... and much more!
Groups of adults are welcome also although we do not cater for Hen and Stag parties.
Please feel free to arrange a visit. The owners will show you around the guesthouse and discuss your specific requirements.
For a visit or for rurther information, please contact:
Andy and Helen Mitchell or Irene Swift on 01723 373768